- The Art of Keeping Snakes
By Philippe de Vosjoli
- Albinos:Color & Pattern Mutations of Snakes/others
"Albinos: Color and pattern Mutations of Snakes and Other Reptiles," is relatively new book, with very new and cutting[...]snow, etc.) The main emphasis is on snakes, but many of the lizard mutations included are one of a kind and worth a look.
- The Complete Chondro
- Rhacodactylus: Complete Guide to their Selection
- The African Spurred Tortoise in Captivity
Without a doubt, African spurred tortoises, Geochelone sulcata, have quickly become America's most popular tortoise. [...] babies were being produced by well-meaning breeders, who in fact, had little natural history to go on. This has changed.
- Keeping and Breeding Freshwater Turtles
Keeping and Breeding Freshwater Turtles
By Russ Gurley
Another work by Russ Gurley? Absolutely! Turtles and tortoises are soaring in popularity right now, and no one writes better on the subject than Mr. Gurley. This newest book is vivid evidence of not only his expertise, but his devotion to these animals as well.
- Ball Pythons: Habitat, Care and Breeding
- Popular Amphibians
Reptiles and amphibians have long been popular terrarium subjects among fans of exotic animals. Historically, the majority of this popularity focused on the terrestrial reptiles, namely lizards and snakes. However, recently American herpers have witnessed a swell in the popularity, availability, and information of frogs, salamanders, and other amphibians. Reptile owners in both Europe and Japan have been heavily into these animals for a few years now and this interest has finally mad it to our continent.
- Verdi By Janeel Cannon
- THE BIOLOGY, HUSBANDRY AND HEALTH CARE OF REPTILES
THE BIOLOGY, HUSBANDRY AND HEALTH CARE OF REPTILES LOWELL ACKERMAN
- NEW AND UPDATED TITLES FROM AVS
New Books and updated titles from Advanced Vivarium Systems
- Turtles of the World, Volume 1 thru 3
Turtles of the World (Volumes 1, 2, and 3) By Holger Vetter
- A FIELD GUIDE TO THE REPTILES OF EAST AFRICA
A FIELD GUIDE TO THE REPTILES OF EAST AFRICA Stephen Spawls, K. Howell, R. Drewew, J. Ashe
- A Review of "Reptiles" Magazine
- Chameleons - Natures Hidden Jewels
- Understanding Reptile Parasites
- Professional Breeders Series
- Encyclopedia of Terrarium
- BOAS AND PYTHONS OF THE WORLD
- Vivaria Designs
- INCUBATION OF REPTILE EGGS
- FIELD GUIDE TO REPTILES OF THE SAN DIEGO REGION
- Boas In Captivity
- BIOLOGY OF GILA MONSTERS AND BEADED LIZARDS
- Reptiles, Amphibians, and Invertebrates
A quick reference guide for many species
- Leopard Geckos: The Next Generations
For the serious Leopard Gecko keeper and/or breeder, there is no book that should be considered more essential to their book collection than the first Herpetoculture of Leopard Geckos book put out by Ron Tremper, Phillipe de Vosjoli, and Roger Klingenberg. This book, Leopard Geckos: The Next Generation is the most current version, with necessary updates to information about morphs and husbandry where needed.
- San Diego Reptile and Amphibian Field Guide
There is no shortage of excellent general husbandry books available to the modern herepetoculturist. These run the gamut from basic care for beginning hobbyists to extensive, professional texts written for the advanced keeper.