MistKing Ultimate Value Misting System v5.0
We put together this system by listening to our customers. The components featured are the most commonly ordered and asked for by our customers. You can further customize the system by adding more tubing and nozzles - both of which we offer here at LLLReptile!
Based on our workhorse 24VDC diaphragm pump, capable of running up to 20 nozzles. This misting system is virtually silent. Pump is very robust and can run dry!!! This pump has been tested for a long time in the field and in the factory and by us personally. It has extremely low failure rates and it simply WORKS! We went through a lot of pumps before arriving at this one. Custom manufactured. All nozzles are equipped with a check-valve which greatly reduces the drip after misting is done. This was already a great improvement that set us apart from other vendors. In addition to the check-valved nozzles, we incorporated a dump valve which we dubbed ZipDrip. This valve instantly releases all the pressure in the misting lines, resulting in ZERO (ZIP!) drip.
Pump is adapted for 1/4" push in fittings and carries 2 year warranty from the manufacturer. This pump can silently run 1 nozzle or as many as 20 nozzles. Our misting systems have been applied in a multitude of applications, from patio cooling, reptile, amphibian terrarium/vivarium enclosures, growing shelves with orchids or exotic plants, hobby greenhouses, and even grocery and industrial applications. Major ZOOs, botanical gardens, educational institutions, corporations and individual hobbyist all recognized our dedication to quality and customer service and are using our systems throughout the world.
We do not ship reservoir buckets with our kits. No need to add to the shipping cost for something that can be picked up locally for a few dollars. Our misting systems come with instructions and push in bulkhead fitting to convert ANY bucket or container into a reservoir. Plastic pails cost from $3-$8 retail depending on size.
This kit is based on our most popular and best selling Patent Pending Value Misting Assemblies. Robust and stylish nozzles that perform like our premium line of nozzles. These nozzles are loaded with features!
- Every nozzle is tested and it includes our super low flow check-valved spray tip, custom crafted in black (not standard red like others sell!)
- Fully adjustable in every direction. You can't upgrade this nozzle, because it's already upgraded.
- Made in black (not white, like others!). Much less conspicuous and easier to hide out of the view.
- Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625" (5/8") or 1.5cm thick
- Low profile, tucks neatly under the installation surface to lower the visibility factor - Because you're not showcasing your misting nozzles in your designs!
- Our nozzle design currently has a Patent Pending status at the Patent Office.
This Misting Kit includes:
This Ultimate Value Misting System v5.0 includes
- 24V DC misting pump, capable of running up to 20 nozzles. Pump is very robust and can run dry!!! This pump has been tested for a long time in the field and in the factory and by us personally. It has extremely low failure rates and it simply WORKS! We went through a lot of pumps before arriving at this one. Custom manufactured for MistKing.com and is unique to us. Pump is adapted for 1/4" tubing and includes vibration dampening rubber feet.
- Pump power adapter. (cUL listed)
- 3 Value T misting assemblies. Every assembly is tested and it includes our super low flow check-valved spray tip, custom crafted in black with an average droplets size of ~50 microns. Check-valved tips greatly reduces the post mist drip. These nozzles can be adjusted and positioned in any direction. Can be securely fastened to any surface up to 0.625" (5/8") or 1.5cm thick. This misting assembly is patented at USPTO.
- ZipDrip Valve with 1/4" fittings - our nozzle tips already greatly reduce dripping, but ZipDrip eliminates post mist drip all together, resulting in ZERO, (Zip) Drip! See it in action .
- Reservoir bulkhead with O-ring and plug.
- 25 feet of 1/4" black opaque tubing
- 1/4" Manual Ball Valve
- Digital Seconds Timer ST-24 - with instructions.
- 10 tubing clips with screws
- Tubing cutter with collet tool.
- "T" connector (in case you want to split the tubing)
- "L" connector (in case you need to turn a sharp 90 degrees with the tubing)
- cable Y-connector for connecting the ZipDrip valve and pump together to the timer.