Reptile Egg Incubation Tray Medium
The new Medium Reptile Incubation Tray (Cup sold separately) is designed for use with reptile eggs such as Ball Pythons, Beardeds, Colubrids and many more! Packed with features:
- Four quadrants to separate different clutches, genetics, etc
- Numbered quadrants for easy egg sorting and record keeping
- Easily and neatly stacked for storage
- Fits in popular and easily found 128oz Deli Cups on our website!
- Raised bumps to help keep the egg suspended encourage air circulation
- Can be used with a variety of substrates (we recommend Crystal Hatch on our website)
- Water can be added without disturbing the eggs
- Super tight fit to prevent injury to even the smallest hatchlings
- The Reptile Incubation Tray is designed to take advantage of suspended incubation techniques- minimum egg to surface contact with maximum air circulation around the egg.
A variety of substrates can be used depending on your preferences. Substrate level should be about 1/8" below the bottom of the tray. We have found Vermiculite, Hatchrite or Crystal Hatch work well for us with 2-4 small holes in the cup.
Size: Fits a 9.75" diameter 128oz Deli Cup