Helix DBS-1000 Proportional Thermostat
- This proportional controller mimics nature by continuously adjusting the amount of power delivered to the heater, as opposed to simply turning on and off.
- The new digital interface is simple and easy to use. Set the desired temperature using just one button. Check the programmed set-temperature anytime by simply pressing the button. There is no "trial and error". You get the desired temperature the first time you program the unit.
- The programmed set-temperature values are stored in a type of memory that keeps its values even when power goes out, thus settings will never be lost! This system has a built-in fault checking system with 8 error codes that will alert you to things like probe damage.
- Installation is very simple and foolproof with the new "one piece" construction.
- The new LED display always shows the current temperature and is highly visible from across the room - even at night!
- The internal resolution is calculated to .25 degrees Fahrenheit. The display has a resolution of 1 degree Fahrenheit.
- The remote probe is 4 feet long with a .3" diameter for easy set-up. It holds up to 500 watts.
- $134.99 each