Marina Betta Pals Kit Green
The Betta kit includes:
- A 1/2 gallon plastic aquarium that features a colored snap-shut lid with multiple vents.
- 2 oz. Betta Plus Bowl Conditioner.
- 4" aquatic plant with suction cup
- 0.1 oz. NutraFin Max Betta Food.
- Coordinating gravel. (500g)
Instructions: 1. Suction plant to bottom of the tank and add gravel. 2. Fill with room temperature water and add one capful of betta water conditioner. 3. Add fish. 4. Maintain a constant temperature of between 75 - 80° F with the aid of the optional light unit. Monitor with an aquarium thermometer. 5. Feed your betta no more than it will eat within 30 seconds, usually three to four bite size flakes.
Change approximately one quarter of the water on a weekly basis. Add half a capful of betta water conditioner after each partial water change.
Size: 1/2 gallon